19. I'm just as lost as you are. Sometimes I post my own pictures, most time I don't. New Mexico, born and raised.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
I miss you.
I miss the way you think.
I miss the way you listen.
I miss your prickly beard.
I miss the comfort of your backseat.
I miss when you would play the guitar and I could just sit in silence, listening all night.
I miss when you would play something you liked and would say, “that was tasty”
I miss your boots.
I miss you smelling like pancakes from your work.
I miss you playing with my hair.
I miss watching you flinch then relax when I would put my cold hands on the back of your neck.
I miss making silly faces with you.
I miss you telling me stories about your grandma.
I miss you telling me the things you had almost forgotten about.
I miss sticking my tongue out at you and watching you stick your tongue back out.
I miss you being protective over me.
I miss you laying your head in my lap.
I miss watching you rub your eyes and yawn.
I miss you calling me nicknames that only you can call me.
I miss you telling me you like my natural hair better than me straightening it.
I miss you tucking my hair behind my ear.
I miss stealing your army hat.
I miss you letting me drive your car.
I miss the fact that we texted non stop for 8 months without once saying what are you up to, it was just a constant conversation. We never once said goodnight because I never wanted to end the conversations with you.
I could go on and on and on. I promise you I could.